Fresh Asparagus (cut in thirds)
Whole wheat pasta (egg noodles)
1) Cook and drain the pasta. Steam the carrots to soften them, then drain them in a strainer
2) In a skillet, heat olive oil on a medium temperature.
3) Add the carrots, asparagus, chopped garlic to the skillet.
4) Season veggies to your liking with parsley, garlic powder, and garlic salt. Then cover veggies.
6) Continue to cook on medium heat until the veggies teach your desired tenderness.
7) Add the veggie mixture to the cooked whole wheat egg noodles and enjoy!
This recipient can be enhanced with tofu, mushrooms, chicken, or shrimp. I wanted an easy vegetarian meal. I really enjoyed it. Hope you do too.
Wholistic Ash <3