I’m not a big fish or veggie lover but I was experimenting in my mothers kitchen about a year ago and I came up with this recipe. It’s super simple and delicious (well, if you don’t mind tangy foods). I’m no chef but I enjoy cooking. I’ve never made a recipe so I didn’t measure anything but I’m sure you can figure it out. If not ask in the comment box and I WILL reply.
Red bell pepper
Green bell pepper
Yellow bell pepper
1) clean and season your fish to your liking
2) cut as peppers and onions as you would like to the size of your choice (I like mine medium cut and use a little less than half of each pepper and onion. I try to put enough veggies so every serving has plenty of peppers and onions.)
3) Add fish, peppers, and onions to an oven safe pan
4) Pour some Mojo over the fish and veggies and cover with foil.
5) Bake on 350 for about 40 minutes or until veggies are softened to your liking.