As always, I’m trying to find different ways to allow baby girl to explore. Today we painted !!!!
Edible finger paint was super easy! Literally all you need is:
- Plain white yogurt
- Food coloring
- Containers and spoons (for mixing)
- Plastic covering for a mess (trash bag, shower curtain, etc)
I wanted my clean up to be super simple so I I used to-go dessert containers for my bowl. I put a half cup of yogurt in each container and three drops of food color.
Then mixed it in. Pow! Now you have edible finger paint. ????
We “painted” outside on a trash bag. She had a blast!!!! I think #YogurtWasted is appropriate here lol
What I would do differently:
- Use a larger piece of plastic
- Tape the plastic to the next surface
- Do much smaller quantities and let her play in her high chair lol — much less work